Suite 7, Level 3, 141 Queen Street Brisbane || New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal

+61 0450 319 193 || +977-01-5912495

Student Health Cover

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

International students attending formal studies in Australia and their family members (eg spouses and children under 18) must obtain OSHC. This includes coverage of doctor visits, some hospital treatment, ambulance coverage and limited medication (s). Health and safety insurers can supply various health and safety products. This can range from a basic product that includes only the required minimum services to comprehensive products that, in addition to the required minimum services, include additional services that are specified in a specific policy. For more information on OSHC, including a list of providers, visit The Home Office requires foreign students to maintain OSHC during their stay in Australia. For more information, visit the Ministry of the Interior website.