Suite 7, Level 3, 141 Queen Street Brisbane || New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal

+61 0450 319 193 || +977-01-5261034

Partner Visa

Apply in Australia - Onshore and Apply Overseas - Offshore

This visa allows the spouse or a partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident in Australia, or an eligible New Zealand citizen, to reside in Australia.
The subclass of visas may vary depending on whether you live in Australia or abroad during the application process.

Partner Visa (Subclass 820 - Temporary)

These visas are temporary partner visas that allow you to stay in Australia and can be a step ahead to a temporary visa. Must reside in Australia while applying.

Partner Visa (Subclass 801 - Permanent)

These visas are the first step to a permanent partner visa (subclass 801). You apply for both visas at the same time and pay only one application fee. Applications are processed in two phases, approximately two years apart. To be eligible, you should be married or in a de facto relationship with:

Partner Visa (Subclass 309) (Provisional)

This is a temporary visa, which directly leads to a permanent partner visa (subclass 100) and applicants must be outside Australia when applying for this visa stream.

Partner Visa (Subclass 100) (Migrant)

It is a permanent visa and the applicant must have a temporary partner visa at the time of application (subclass 309).

Still Confused ?

If you seem to have any problems applying, feel free to connect with us. Let us help and contribute to your journey.

About Interlace Studies

Interlace Studies is a leading consultancy agency for overseas education, migration and recruitment. Our office is located in Nepal and has its branch in Australia. Interlace Studies uses a two-tier recruitment model for students. We work with many partner institutions in Australia for serving our valuable applicants. We try to provide the best and most genuine services to our students, visitors, and migration applicants.

Our Portfolio

Contact Us


Suite 7, Level 3, 141 Queen Street Brisbane || New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal



+61 0450 319 193 || +977-01-5261034

©  2022 Interlace Studies. All Right Reserved.