Suite 7, Level 3, 141 Queen Street Brisbane || New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal

+61 0450 319 193 || +977-01-5912495

Student Visa

Student Visa

The student visa (subclass 500) offers international students the opportunity to travel and live in Australia while gaining a full education. Australia’s best-known and most diverse institutions offer students many different courses to choose from. Upon receipt of a student visa or higher education visa, the student is entitled to work 40 hrs per fortnight during the courses and full time during course breaks.

Another reason why students are attracted to subclass 500 is that on the beach a student can still change their course to a course that will lead to a path to permanent residence (PR). Our international student agents, together with immigration experts, work closely with the institutions to help students enroll, obtain a letter of offer, and enrollment confirmation (CoE) and prepare a statement of CRICOS goals. In order to obtain a student visa, a student must meet certain requirements

Maintaining the Visa Condition is Crucial for students

A student visa allows you to live, work and study in Australia for a maximum of five years, depending on your course. You are generally allowed to work a maximum of 40 hours every two weeks on this visa and unlimited study breaks. However, the Australian government has temporarily allowed students to work their usual limit of 40 hours every two weeks during the semester in all sectors. In the meantime, students can also start work on arrival in Australia and do not have to wait for their course to begin. Visit the Department of Home Affairs website for further information.