Things to consider if you are planning to go overseas(Australia) to Study

As a student, you need to be very clear about what you want to achieve in your life and plan accordingly. After completing your study in your home country, you need to consider a few things before planning your study abroad. You need to be very clear about what you want to do for the rest of your life. It’s not just about getting to Australia. It is about chasing your dream and paving the way towards it. I cannot stress enough how important it is to you to have a clear idea of what you want to do or become.

First and foremost, you need to complete your year 12 however year 10 passes out students, especially those under 18 students also have an option. If you are 18+ and completed your year 12 recently with good grades then you can apply to Australia if you could fulfill other criteria of education provider and DOHA. Even Though you have a long gap after your study, you can apply to Australia if you can provide employment or training evidence to justify the gap.

How relatable is your recent study to your future study?

After completing your study from a certain stream of study you are expected to continue your study in a similar/related stream. If you have recently completed your study in IT from Nepal then you are expected to continue your study in IT Australia as well but it is not mandatory. Also, you need to be very careful about NOC from Nepal and choose a course that satisfies the requirements of NOC issuance from the Nepal Government. If you need help, call our Qualified Education Agent Counselor at +9779851200407 or connect to him via Whatsapp



 What to study and why to study?

You need to make sure you choose the related course to your previous study. Firstly, you will have issues with NOC from Nepal. Secondly, It will be harder to learn a new set of skills and find a job, and last but not least if you have the genuine study-related experience you might be able to use that experience in the future. If your ultimate goal is to settle in Australia then you need to familiarize yourself with occupation skills that are in demand in Australia and choose the right course so that you can get NOC from Nepal and have PR pathways in Australia.

The most common choice of studies amongst Nepali students is Cookery, Nursing, IT, Engineering, and Accounting. Nevertheless, they are not the only options please discover your options by visiting the link provided above. Please be mindful that most of the states have their list modified as per their need and can change anytime.

If you need help and want to come to Australia with the best plan please contact our MARN on Facebook via messenger or contact us at to book a zoom appointment.

How will you fulfill your English requirements?

Most of the overseas students apart from some English speaking countries like England, Canada, Ireland, USA, etc, the student must fulfill the English requirements as per the need of the choice of the course. The minimum average IELTS accepted in VET courses in Australia is overall 5.5 with no band less than 5.

Australian Education Providers know that most international students are of non-English speaking backgrounds hence, they have introduced other pathways. Some education providers give the option to study English courses like  EAP or ELICOS leading to a degree, diploma, or certificate level of study upon successful  completion guarantees the entry to those packaged courses

How will you fund your study?

Once you have answers to the above questions, you need to have a clear strategy on how to fund your study. Most students use their parent’s properties to secure an educational loan which is very common practice however, there are many other options like your parents/family’s profitable business, sale of properties, etc. if genuine can be shown as financial evidence.

If you need help and assistance please contact our office in Nepal on Facebook ,Whatsapp or call us on


If you have recently completed your year 12 and planning to go overseas for a study especially if Australia, please get obligation-free consultation from the Registered Migration Agent Of Australia on Facebook via messenger.