Professional Year in Information Technology (ACS)
After graduation, getting a job can be challenging, as the Australian market is more competitive, especially in the areas of information, communications and technology (ICT). This is where the ACS PYIT comes in. The Professional Year of Information Technology is organized by The Australian Computer Society (ACS), an association of information and communication technology experts with members across Australia. ACS PYIT is designed to prepare graduates for employment by understanding the Australian work culture and also by improving their skills and expertise through industry-related internships.
● Must have completed at least 2 years of ICT-related tertiary education in Australia
● Maintain a valid VISA, which guarantees full entitlement to work and study (additional priority is given to those who have 485 temporary postgraduate visas or bridging visas for graduate visas)
● Must achieve a minimum test score for the English language Example General minimum score 6.0 and for group 6 total (speaking, reading, listening and writing)
Accounting professional year program (SMIPA)
The Professional Year Program (Accounting PYP) is a course established by CPA Australia (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand and the Institute of Public Accountants) and provided by registered providers approved by three professional accounting bodies.
● MMaintain a valid VISA, which guarantees full entitlement to work and study (additional priority is given to those who have 485 temporary postgraduate visas or bridging visas for graduate visas)
● Must have completed at least 2 years of accounting education in Australia
● Must achieve a minimum English language test score Example In general, a minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS and each group 6 in Speaking, Reading, Listening & Writing, or equivalent.
Benefits of Professional Year Course
Are you a recent graduate of an Australian university? The career year provides an opportunity to develop and refine the skills needed for practical work skills across Australia. A career year ensures that graduates are ready to work after a 1-year course that opens the way for them from university to work. Upon completion of this program, graduates can earn 5 points while having skills through a skill assessment established by the Department of the Interior (DHA). Contact us for competitive prices and exclusive offers for the professional year.
Professional Year Includes:
A minimum of 44 weeks of training, which includes 32 weeks of classroom study and 12 weeks of internship in a related field of study of approved providers.
If you are not, when your job is a list of skilled jobs, then we are here to help you with all the procedures and complications and relieve you of the burden. Help me with that.